Blog numero 9

Dear bloggers
Today I am going to talk about something very important, that is to say of the Chilean fauna. First to tell them that I appreciate and value the fauna of Chile since I knew many places, such as parks, reserves, villages, etc. that made me know different species. One of the species that I like the most is the puma. It is an animal that I like a lot and has a great role in ecosystems.
First of all for all you know, the puma is a carnivorous mammal of the Felidae family native to America.
In the past, the puma inhabited the entire national territory, excluding the desert located in the intermediate depression of northern Chile, the island of Chiloé, the archipelago of the Chonos and Guaitecas and obviously the Antarctic territory.
At present, due to the incessant increase of the human colonization, its distribution has been reduced to zones cordilleranas and precordilleranas, as much of Coast as of Los Andes and to those zones relatively distant of the human activity.
The feeding of the puma is very varied, although of preference hunts mammals like guanacos, vicuñas, pudues and huemules. But also in his diet is the hare, the rabbit and various rodents like the vizcacha.I hope you will have the opportunity to meet and observe it.

Take care!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Career-related website

free post