Blog numero 10

Hello dear bloggers:
How are you? I hope you are good. Unfortunately this will be the last blog since the semester is over. I am very happy to have done this activity, since, I helped a lot in learning vocabulary in English and also to write in English. I hope it will be an activity that will continue to be done in the future in various English courses. Although if I must say that I would have liked instead of increasing the words in each blog were kept or remain constant since increasing the amount of words does not mean that you will learn more vocabulary, in fact as they are more words costs more In holding them and assimilating them. So I recommend changing this modality so that the person who makes the blog has a greater understanding of what he is writing and thus learn more English. I also have to say that it is fun to write blogs since different people from different countries can comment or write things to complement what you are writing or just your opinion, although also happens that there are people who tell you things without meaning that have no Contribution on the topic that is being discussed.
Finally I must tell you that I feel sorry, since as I said before is the last time I write to you, I hope you take great care and keep in touch.

See you!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Career-related website

free post