Hello
I love this photo because this photo was taken in the famous Petrohue jumps overlooking the volcano osorno, inside the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, the only bad thing is that it was cloudy, so you could not see the top of the volcano. To get to the place of the photo we had to walk inside the park like 30 minutes, it was little.
We came from the practice of frutillar by the university, so we took advantage of the trip and with some friends we continued towards the south.
This photo I like because first of all I'm with my friends with whom I shared several moments and we had a good time.
It was also my first backpacking just with friends, I had done it but with my parents.
It was an unforgettable experience, where we met many different and very beautiful places.
I totally recommend this place, it's not that far or so expensive, so you can!

I hope you are well!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Career-related website

free post