free post

Hello, dear bloggers:
Today I'm going to talk about some of the things I like to do in life, to play basketball. I learned to play basketball when I was younger, and since I started playing I liked it immediately. From there I have not stopped playing, I still play basketball but less than before.
 For you to know, basketball is a sport of two teams, consisting of five players each, they have to try to score points, also called baskets or doubles and / or triples by introducing a ball in a hoop placed 3.05 meters from the Ground that hangs a net, which gives it a basket or basket appearance.
It was invented by James Naismith, a Canadian professor of physical education, in December 1891 at the YMCA of Springfield, Massachusetts, USA. It is played with two teams of five people, during 4 periods or quarters of 10. At the end of the second quarter, there is a break, usually 15 to 20 minutes according to the rules of the championship to which the party belongs.
As you can read you can realize that it is a very entertaining and fun sport ..
I hope you can play it sometime.

Goodbye see you later!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Career-related website